Saturday, October 20, 2012

Crusing with cousins

 
I consider myself to be pretty fortunate...I had a storybook childhood- growing up on a farm with lots of family surrounding me...including many, many cousins.  My kids don't have any cousins yet but they do have second cousins (once removed, I think) that live nearby.  Together my kids and their 'cousins' are having some of the same experiences we had. 
 
I snapped this picture the other afternoon in front of my Grandma's and it immediately brought me back to the fun my cousins and I had as kids on the farm.  Tommy is relaxing in the Radio Flyer wagon as Sarah gives him a ride.  Lily and Jake follow closely behind.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We just missed seeing you last weekend. We stopped over to visit Aunt Dot. We had come down to pick up my mom, Aunt Tish, to bring her back to NH for Thanksgiving. Our visits are so brief that we don't get to see too many people. We stopped by Judy and Dick's. They had all the snow village out waiting for assembly. I have alot of good memories from visits to the farm too. There was a swing on the tree, over near the well pump; I think the tree is gone, not sure about the well pump! If my memory serves me right. I hope the porch isn't too difficult to fix for next summer - I know how much it's used. Tell your mom I said hello. The holidays will be fun with the twins getting older now.

    ReplyDelete