Today I am thankful for:
1. Reliable car- I haven't driven a junker in a long, long time but I remember those days well. I am so thankful to have a reliable car that easily and safely transports me and my family members wherever we want to go.
2. Weekends- I am thankful that work is balanced (well in theory, at least) with rest. And eventhough weekends are often so jammed packed with errands, family time, cleaning, cooking, laundry and everything else that didn't get done during the work week, I am still thankful for the idea of rest!
3. Wood burning fireplaces/stoves- The smell of wood burning fills the air outside and I find myself sticking my head out the door just to take it in. I love that cozy, warm smell- the stark contrast that smell brings to mind against the cold fall night air.
No comments:
Post a Comment