I am thankful for:
1. Family- I've always felt that I pretty much hit the jackpot in this particular category. My family is always there for one another- good times and bad. We laugh, cry and sometimes laugh til we cry, together. I know I can count on them for anything and I hope they know they can count on me too!
2. Blue skies- After stormy weather (and we've had our fair share of that) it's hard not to appreciate the beauty and serenity of blue skies. There is something almost electric about blue, blue sky- it gives me a bounce in my step.
3. Prayer- I don't do it near often enough but I am thankful for prayer. Being able to talk to God is a gift beyond measure. Fears, concerns, hopes and dreams can all (and should all) be sent his way.

No comments:
Post a Comment