Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

I am thankful for:

1. Outdoor Playtime- the babies love playing outside and so do I.  Burning some extra energy while practicing gross motor skills and getting some fresh air...now that's a win-win-win situation.

Tommy is giving Lily a hug before he gives her a push down the slide.
 
 
2. Talk Radio- who doesn't love talk radio?  I get most of my news from NPR.  If it wasn't for NPR I probably would qualify for 'living under a rock' status.  It keeps me engaged on my commute and I manage to learn new things during my drive time.

3. iPhone- gosh, how did we ever live without them?  Seriously, this little device makes my life easier everyday.  I am thankful that Christen talked me into getting one...and now I find myself talking it up to just about anyone who will listen.  I <3 my iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment