Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

I am thankful for:

1. My co-workers- I have been blessed with wonderful co-workers.  We work together, we laugh together.  Without my co-workers, my work life would be far less enjoyable...actually, it probably wouldn't be enjoyable at all. 

2. Creativity- I love being creative, using my hands to make something- almost anything.  I think my kids might have a bit of that creative bug too.  Like most kids their age, they like to color, build, mold, etc.  Today they took their crayons to a new surface...the wall.  It was bound to happen at some point...

3. Snow- there is nothing like the first snow fall of the season.  Of course, today we had the first measurable snow fall of the fall season.  I still think November 7th is a tad early for shoveling, heck we are still racking.  But it is undeniably beautiful...even more so when you are home, wrapped in cozy blanket and have no where you need to be (no driving required).

No comments:

Post a Comment