Today I am thankful for:
1. My Dad- Today would have been my Dad's 63rd birthday. Hard to believe! I miss him everyday but I know he is watching over us. He is our guardian angel...and our kids have put him to the test (especially Lily). He would have loved being here with the twins. I make sure they know all about him. They call him Poppy in Heaven.
2. Able body- We had a big 4-H program on Friday at a location other than our office. So Monday was full of unloading cars and putting things away. It reminds me to be thankful to be able to do such work. After many, many trips up and down the 3 flights of stairs my legs may be feeling it but they are still able to make the climb.
3. Encouraging words- Encouraging words can change your whole perspective. I am lucky to have a husband who is full of kind words of encouragement and sage advice. Sometimes those words are just what I need to get me through a tough patch.
No comments:
Post a Comment