Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8

I am thankful for:

1. 4-H- I am thankful for the opportunities 4-H gave me as a young person and I am thankful for the opportunities 4-H has given me as an adult.  I have gained new skills, learned about myself, met incredible people, traveled to far away places throughout my 4-H experience.  I am grateful to be able to make a career out of creating the same kind of enriching life experiences for youth and adults.

 

2. Our new home- we are still settling in for sure but our new home is feeling more like home each day.  We have space to stretch out.  We have places to store everything.  We have an outdoor space that is just perfect for the kids.  We are so, so blessed to have a warm, welcoming home.

3. Chocolate- yum!  Chocolate makes everything sweeter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment